Sunday, July 8, 2012

2011 basketball shoes I shook my head no more about those issues

From the Red Dragon. Say tomorrow, so I put the piece of paper torn crushed thrown into the toilet now inconvenient to ask Ping, but he could not have told me that I in turn began nap Ping did not take the initiative to talk to me with him on such a quiet night.
The next morning, the police came to open the door, exclaimed: I thought to myself,2011 basketball shoes, Is this Ping is dedicated to bring me a note came in?
I shook my head no more about those issues, began to think of wine. The national food of the Public Security Bureau issued not wine I drink, I am really depressed. Dryly After breakfast, the police came to mention I trial, this time I with police uncle very, very seriously that I was a man named Wang Ping's friends camping in the wild. ignore it may be impracticable, let dead Madang living horse medicine.
Police careful questioning and recorded, and then quickly put me back to the detention room, look for Ping check against it to go.
In the detention room bored listening to a half-day rogue troll their dirty joke,basketball shoes cheap, and finally the police opened the door and called me out in the parlor, the police arrested me led'm sorry to shake hands with me: , where we express our sincere apologies. I sat in the taxi on the habit of touching phone ready to play Ping telephone touch for a long time did not touch. Then remember that my phone was thrown Mom! Useless things lost there with me to the chagrin of cursed back to the hotel, I would first open Laobaigan drink two in the Public Security Bureau suffocated me!
Solution of the addiction, I just picked up the hotel phone to call Ping mobile phone results suggest that the shutdown. I understand that Ping is the intention to avoid me, but I can not think why should we help I have to avoid me?
Wait until dark, I put the bottle to fight to the Fong's office went.
Came to the office door, I quietly turned the handle, the door was locked. I sneered, Could this slut and a man struggling? I raised my foot to the door kicked open.
Stay is to see what I saw? Xiaoyan actually tied to a bed naked, Suha took the rattan whip. Xiaoyan soft white body is full of red, purple trace of injury.
I was furious, smashing a bottle in the past, screaming Suha was knocked unconscious to the ground.
Suha's office is actually declared the place of prostitution, so the location is partial, and sound effects are good, and usually no one would dare to disturb. It is this condition that makes no one to hear the cry of Suha's also regarded as retribution .
Xiaoyan is full of tears, and sobbed: Slight trembling in my hand, filled with the urge to want to kill. Xiaoyan dressed, a

No comments:

Post a Comment